Posted by Insa Duvos on 2 February, 2017
Are you struggling to convert prospects into customers.. and customers into long term clients when they walk through your door?
Lucky for you, our business education partner, NPE, have just released the second part of a brand new fitness business marketing guide! If you're looking for tips on how to close sales more efficiently, so you can lead prospects down the path to hitting their goals quicker, then this is the eBook for you!
how can I build strong relationships with new customers?
You could have the best fitness marketing systems in the world, but none of that matters if you can't convince prospects and customers to commit long-term. In the fitness business, strong relationships are key to turning prospects into loyal, paying members.
But.. How do you get people to give you money without coming across as a slimy car salesman? And.. how do you actually turn new customers into happy, long-term committed clients? Most gym or studio owners are passionate about fitness and coaching, and not so much about the sales aspect. If sales takes you out of your comfort zone, this is your lucky day. NPE has all the answers to your questions in PART 2 of their ebook.
Are you ready to learn how to turn your fear of sales into one of your most valuable strengths?
DOWNLOAD THE FREE GUIDE (€147.00 VALUE) AND DISCOVER:
- The limiting beliefs you'll need to overcome so that you can crush your sales goals
- A proven 7.5-step sales conversion system you need to master
- The best way to set expectations for your clients in their first 30 days
- How to provide more value and better serve your clients through upselling (which will also increase your bottom line)
- How to provide ongoing service delivery to keep your clients coming back
- And much, much more!
Topics: Marketing & Social