Posted by Karen Bryan on 4 November, 2015
Are you looking to take the first step towards opening a gym or fitness studio, or have already started one?
Starting a fitness business has to be one of the most challenging and rewarding ventures that a person can take. If you’ve already begun this journey and are experiencing hiccups along the way, don't worry it happens, and just like your fitness regimen perseverance will get you through. We here at Glofox understand the difficulties of setting up a new venture and that's why we worked with leading industry professionals to develop an ebook that provides you with the tips you need to power through.
Get answers to those key questions not to neglect in your fitness business start up plans such as:
- How do I successfully move premises?
- Insurance; who needs it and why?
- How should I approach marketing for my fitness business?
- What are the do’s and dont’s of social media?
- What simple strategies should I implement to attract more business online?
- How do I select the right gym management software?
If you’re in the early days of your fitness business, some of these questions may have not even sprung to mind yet. If this is the case, don’t fret. You can download our free ebook to ensure that you avoid the most common fitness business startup pitfalls surrounding the key areas mentioned above.
Topics: Starting a Fitness Business